Well, your game plan to enter and conquer your company’s niche and position can be your fortunate asset or an unfortunate demise. However, it is not easy to craft a 360-degree strategy that resonates with the mission, vision and uniqueness that your brand holds. Above all, statistics show that around 94% of customers are likely to show loyalty to a brand that offers complete transparency which is important when you want to build real connections with your prospects.
As a brand strategy consulting firm we state brand strategy as a critical aspect of any business as a base of differentiating the products and services from the competitors.
Here are three things every brand needs to define when crafting a brand strategy:
- What is your brand’s objective?
- Who are your customers?
- How does your brand define long-term success?
How to Craft a Brand Strategy in 2020
There are generally three phases for a brand strategy process:
- Plan: Before you begin building effective brand-building strategies, do your research to be sure that you have a solid handle on the market, your specific niche, your competitors, and the root of your strategy.
- Craft: Once you have the basic in place, dive into these brand-building steps. Create your brand identity, including your logo, colour palette, other visuals, and the media through which you’ll execute your brand strategy plan.
- Execute: Marketing is also known as the fuel for brand engine. Launch your brand and fully utilize all the messaging strategies you planned and the marketing channels you built.
Let’s break it down to make you more
Clarity Over Sophistication
Sometimes we come across a brand that just launched or is being relaunched and try to understand the message or logic the marketers trying to convey. But unfortunately, we struggle to recognize what it stands for exactly. We, being a brand strategy consulting firm, can’t understand how can consumers will resonate with a brand who they don’t understand.
So instead of focusing on the obvious benefits, craft a strategy that is simpler – finished in few words instead of pages printed about your brand.
Relevant Over Unique
It’s good if you have a unique offer & create a standard strategy for it. But many brands try to be unique even though when not required. Rather understanding the fact that uniqueness is good if it’s relevant to your offering & your target market.
Don’t get below your niche just to be unique, what’s more, important is how well present your offer is to address your customers’ needs.
Perfect Executing Over Perfect Strategy
Look at the most admired brands in the market. They all have one thing in common such as a flawless strategy, perfect execution, customer service, and marketing solutions. As a brand strategy consulting firm we know that spending a lot of time in strategizing & not implementing hampers your efforts in the long-run.